The fixed pitch propellers are characterised by the following benefits:
- High-efficient hydrodynamic optimised blade profiles – Kappel designs available
- Reliability: A robust approach – with ample mechanical design margins
- High-efficient aft ship integration with rudder, rudder bulb, ducts etc.
- Layouts for complete two-stroke propulsion systems – e.g. with PTO solutions
- Plant calculations with up front considerations to TVC, alignment and control systems
Please fill in the Propeller Layout Data sheet and send it via E-mail to our sales department. We are then able to provide you with appropriate project material and to carry out proposals promptly and accurately. (Before you fill in the form, remember to save it on your computer.)
Propeller Layout Data sheet
All data provided on this site is for information purposes only, explicitly non-binding and subject to changes without further notice.